The Communicaitons building is scheduled to reopen tomorrow (Thursday) April 17, 2014 at 7 a.m. For current or past updates please go to: www.doane.edu/communications-update.
GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL TESTS
Each graduate and profesional program will specify which test you should take and some will also offer information on minimum scores if applicable. The Career Center has test preparation books on most of these tests that you can check out for a month or two.
Note: GRE General Test is administered in a computer-based format only. In Lincoln, the test center is Prometric Testing Center (Sylvan); 5715 South 34th Street, Suite 300; Lincoln, Nebraska 68516; (402)423-8833. Register on-line for the general test or the subject test at http://www.gre.org/.
Many of the most common tests have websites with information, testing dates, on-line registration and more.
- Dental Admissions Test (DAT)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Optometry Admissions Test (OAT)
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT)
- KAPLAN offers free practice tests for many of these admission tests.