The Communicaitons building is scheduled to reopen tomorrow (Thursday) April 17, 2014 at 7 a.m. For current or past updates please go to: www.doane.edu/communications-update.
The Doane Safety Office is responsible for all aspects of security at Doane College. Our primary staff location is in Crete, NE due to our residential campus.
Crete Campus Safety Office
- Lower Level of the Perry Campus Center
- You can contact the Safety Office 24/7 (during open academic calendar dates) at 402.826.8669 or x8669 from a campus phone. During the summer, the hours change.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lincoln Campus SAFETY RESOURCES
- Please call 402.418.1811 for someone to assist you. This campus has a staff member who can answer questions during the day and a guard on duty in the evening hours (during classes). If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message.
- After hours non-emergency safety/security issues call the Doane Safety Office in Crete at 402.826.8669 (24/7 during the academic year)
- Email to email@example.com
Grand island CAMPUS security resources
- Please contact Jennifer Worthington at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions related to security. This campus does not have a full time security department.
OMAHA CAMPUS SECURITY RESOURCES
- Please contact Colleen Haack at email@example.com if you have questions related to security. This campus does not have a full time security department.