Doane Safety Office
The Doane Safety Office is responsible for all aspects of security at Doane College. Our primary staff location is in Crete, NE due to our residential campus.
Crete Campus Safety Office
- Top level of Padour Walker
- You can contact the Safety Office 24/7 (during open academic calendar dates) at 402.826.8669 or x8669 from a campus phone. During the summer, the hours change.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Academic Year Hours - 24/7
- Summer Hours (Effective June 1st til August 10th)
Monday - Friday7:30am - 4:30pm - Student Worker (Closed 11:30am - Noon for Lunch)3pm - 11pm Safety Administrator on duty11pm - 7:30am - OFFICE CLOSEDSaturday - Sunday7am - 9pm Safety Administrator On-Call
Lincoln Campus SAFETY RESOURCES
- Please call 402.418.1811 for someone to assist you. This campus has a staff member who can answer questions during the day and a guard on duty in the evening hours (during classes). If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message.
- After hours non-emergency safety/security issues call the Doane Safety Office in Crete at 402.826.8669 (24/7 during the academic year)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand island CAMPUS security resources
- Please contact Jennifer Worthington at email@example.com if you have questions related to security. This campus does not have a full time security department.
OMAHA CAMPUS SECURITY RESOURCES
- Please contact April Paschall (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions related to security. This campus does not have a full time security department.