Public Safety Office
The Public Safety Office offers security and access resources to the University communities at Crete, Lincoln, Grand Island and Omaha on a full-time academic and part-time summer schedule in order to support the responsible actions of students, employees and guests in a collaborative effort to provide for a safe campus.
1. Provide support for safety and emergency efforts at Crete, Lincoln, Grand Island and Omaha for faculty, staff, students and guests
2. Provide prompt response, reporting and follow-up for safety, crime or general support needs
3. Document accurately all safety and security related reports for the campus
4. Foster a positive working relationship with local outside agencies
5. Provide a diverse range of emergency resources for community members and guests