Student Leadership Office
The Student Leadership Office staff believe that the educational experience should be seamless, with activities in and out of the classroom supporting each other to most effectively facilitate student growth and development. Our goal is for our students to be empowered, informed, and responsible learners. Guiding our area to achieve our goals are the following tenets:
- The dignity of every individual is to be respected.
- Everyone is a leader.
- To lead is to serve.
- Accountability applies to every individual and every situation.
- To be individuals with integrity, our actions must be ethical and our words must be honest.
The Student Leadership Office includes the following areas:
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- Commuter Services
- Health & Wellness Center
- Counseling Services
- Safety & Emergency Management
- Enrollment Days, Move-In Day & Orientation
- Student Congress (STUCO)
- Judicial Affairs Office
- Student Involvement
- Student Programming Board
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Greek Life
- Hansen Leadership Program
- College to Career Center
- Multicultural Support Services
- Campus Ministry
It is important to the student leadership team that students feel a sense of belonging at Doane. Involvement in activities and leadership opportunities is encouraged. The Student Leadership Offices are located on the lower level of Perry Campus Center.