Welcome to the new and improved process for registering your student organization each year and requesting allocations from Student Congress during Spring Allocations! We created this form to better keep track of all of our student organizations, their primary contacts, their advisors, and other information that will help us promote all of the great opportunities for getting involved at Doane University.
Benefits to Registering Your Student Organization:
- StuCo Allocations! Register your organization to be able to request and receive funds from StuCo.
- Weekly Newsletter! Register your organization to be able to feature events, activities, meetings, etc. in the weekly #TigerLife newsletter.
- Student Affairs Office Social Media! Register your organization to be featured on the SAO's social media accounts.
- Posters! Register your organization to be able to print and hang posters around campus. Must go through SAO for approval.
- Professional Development Opportunities! Register your organization to receive information on volunteer or service opportunities, workshops and the Student Org Summit, and information for your advisor.
- www.doane.edu/student-organizations - Register your org to be featured here!
To register your organization for the 2017-2018 academic year, please fill out the form below by April 23, 2017.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Mary Olk, Director of Campus Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.