The Future is Ours To Give!
The Senior Class Legacy Campaign (SCLegacy) plays an important role during senior year and serves a variety of purposes. It encompasses a proud tradition of Doane philanthropy and encourages the Senior Class to make a gift to the program of their choice while leaving a lasting impact for years to come. Your decision to make a Senior Class Legacy Gift makes a statement. It is not only a statement of appreciation but also of support. It is not only a statement of pride but also of commitment. By making a gift, you and your fellow seniors are playing a vital role in the history of Doane University. Walking across the stage in May does not end your relationship with Doane. It is only the beginning!
Do you have what it takes to lead the Class of 2017 to this historical impact?
Senior Class Legacy Committee Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture of Doane philanthropy with the senior class during second semester.
- Educate seniors on student philanthropy and help decide where the Class of 2017 gift will go.
- Make your own SCLegacy Gift at a level of individual comfort.
- Engage at least 10 classmates to make a gift to SCLegacy and encourage recurring donations.
- Provide leadership for at least one guerrilla marketing activity to promote giving participation.
- Attend all SCLegacy meetings and events.
- Assist with the final Senior Giving Celebration.
- Have fun helping shape Doane's future!
Think you can make a difference? This volunteer position can be taken for internship credits. Check out the full job description here.
APPLY BELOW BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017!
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement Andrea Johnson '10 at firstname.lastname@example.org.