Rocky Mountain Alumni Scholarship
The Rocky Mountain Alumni Chapter Scholarship was established by alumni and friends of Doane University from the Rocky Mountain area to assist students who wish to attend Doane University in pursuit of an outstanding college education.
The scholarship is a one-time $2000 award paid directly to Doane University and credited to the recipient’s account. Strong consideration is given to students who demonstrate high academic performance, possess excellent leadership potential, show strong career promise and are outstanding citizens in their communities. Scholarship applicants must apply by Tuesday, March 22, 2016 and will participate in an interview on Sunday, April 3, 2016 with the Chapter.
Applicants for the Rocky Mountain Alumni Scholarship must:
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Doane University. If you have not yet been admitted please submit a transcript and ACT or SAT score with your application.
- Achieve a minimum score of 21 on the ACT or 980 on the SAT and/or a 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a 500-word essay (MLA formatting).
- Participate in a 15-20 minute interview with the RMAC Scholarship Committee on Sunday, April 3, 2016. Interviews will start at 1pm and time slots will be assigned at a later date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if alternative interview arrangements need to be made.
- Deadline to apply: Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a committee which includes The Chapter and Office of Financial Aid. The scholarship recipient will be notified by May 1, 2016.
If you have any questions or concerns during the application process, please contact Admissions Rep Matt Gonzalez at email@example.com.
APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2016.