Registration Information for Grand Island, Lincoln, Omaha and Online Students
College of Professional Studies
Meet with our Enrollment Team or your Advisor to help you select courses and plan your way to graduation!
17/AUTM Term : August 14th, 2017 - October 14th, 2017
When you register for your courses, via the web, your registration will be COMPLETE and you will be responsible for the tuition due. Census day for the 17/AUTM Term is August 21st, 2017. The Last day to withdraw from a 17/AUTM course and receive a "W" grade is September 8th, 2017.
Find your campus course schedules here.
Find your syllabi here.
- 17/AUTM Registration will be done in WebAdvisor Academic Planning! Academic Planning is a 3 step process:
- Plan your courses. Planning can be done anytime, well into the future
- Once the Schedule is released, July 10th, pick your sections and request Advisor approval.
- Register for you sections, starting July 24th.
- Senior Registration (finishing by March 2018) begins Thursday, July 20, 2017.
|Video 1: Plan Your Courses||Video 2: Pick Sections & Request Advisor Approval||Video 3: Register|
|Video for Master of Arts in Management majors||Video for to Master of Arts in Counseling majors||10 Steps to Register Handout|
Problems Using Webadvisor-Academic Planning?
If you are unsuccessful using WebAdvisor, go to www.doane.edu/register-me to submit the courses you wish to register for.
If you are doing this from an off campus computer, some browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox) require a crete\ before your name when you log-in (ex:crete\john.smith). Upon hitting submit on this form, an email will be sent to your advisor who can help you to enroll. You will need to state why you were unsuccessful using WebAdvisor (ex: you got a pre-requisite warning, you need a directed study, etc.)
Students without technology can come to campus to enroll in a computer lab.