Register for JobZone
- Go to: ncrc-csm.symplicity.com/students and click on “Register” to register for a new account.
- Fill out the registration form.
- You will then receive an e-mail asking you to verify your e-mail address. You must verify your e-mail address for security purposes.
- Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to set a password. You must set your password within 24 hours, or the link becomes invalid and you must request a new link. (NOTE: If you don’t receive these e-mails within a few minutes, please check your junk mail folder.)
- If you are actively searching for a job/internship, it is very important that you fill the Profile section. It provides screening criteria for employers to whom you might be interested in submitting your resume, either for job postings or on-campus interviews. Example: If an employer requires a GPA of 3.0, but you do not have the GPA field filled in, you will not be able to apply.