Doane College – Crete, NE
Doane College a nationally recognized liberal arts and sciences college is accepting applications for Network Administrator. This position ensures the stable operation of the College’s computer network including planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software and data communication links. This position offers variety, training opportunities, education benefits and much more!
Communication and Work Management Qualifications:
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to prioritize
Education and Technical Skill Qualifications:
- Computer science degree and/or four years equivalent work experience
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards including CISCO, TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, 802.11, MIME and SSL
- Establish and maintain secure configurations on systems including firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, routers, switches, VPN’s, anti-virus/malware, servers and end-user devices
- Extensive application support experience in a VMware ESX and MS.NET environment
To apply: complete and submit an application, available on the web site at www.doane.edu/jobs, along with a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. The search will commence immediately and continue until the position is filled. Doane College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
School of Arts and Sciences
1014 Boswell Avenue
Crete, NE 68333