Nancy Talbot Scholarship
This program is sponsored by The Talbots Charitable Foundation and
administered by Scholarship America. It is for the 2014 academic year
and awards are payable to each recipient´s college, university or
vocational-technical school. The Nancy Talbot Award will be presented
to an extraordinary finalist distinguished by her entrepreneurial
spirit, commitment to community service, academic credentials,
recommendations and financial need.
Applicants to the 2014 Talbots Women´s Scholarship Program must:
- Be women currently residing in the United States or Canada;
- Be women who have earned a high school diploma or their GED on or before September 2004;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full- or part-time
undergraduate course of study at an accredited 2- or 4-year college,
university, or vocational-technical school;
- Be attending the full 2014-15 academic year and receiving a degree no earlier than May 2015;
- Have at least two semesters (24 credit hours or more) remaining to
complete an undergraduate degree as of the beginning of the 2014 fall
See website for more information.
See their website for application information.