As a graduate student at Doane College, you will find your personal and professional experiences are valued in the classroom. Our high-quality faculty – professionals and academics in their field – recognize that the diversity of experiences of our talented students enrich learning.
All of this takes place in a program specifically designed for busy adults like you:
- convenient class schedules
- flexibility that allows you to keep your careers and family first
- personal attention and support to reach your goals
- opportunities to make lifelong connections of value
Our graduates have moved up in their careers. Achieved greater professional success. Challenged themselves intellectually and personally. Become the best in their positions. That’s why Doane is well respected by both graduates and employers.
Primary emphasis on preparation for careers as professionals in clinical counseling settings.
Uses an interdisciplinary approach to promote the development of students as both leaders and managers.
Designed for licensed teachers who wish to become school counselors.
Provides K-12 teachers with specialized skills to enhance teaching and learning in
- The Initial Program at the Advanced Level for Certification allows you to gain certification to teach through the Nebraska Department of Education. All courses are taught at the graduate level and may be used toward the Curriculum and Instruction master's program.
Designed to prepare candidates for positions as assistant principals and principals to meet the challenges of today’s schools.