Master of Arts in Management
A Master of Arts in Management degree can help you manage and lead in any industry. It can open doors to graduate-level positions. It can also help with life outside the office.
Our premier program in Nebraska places organizational leadership in a liberal arts and sciences context. As a graduate you will:
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- Apply economic, financial, and managerial theories to meet organizational goals
- Develop skills of leadership that apply to either for-profit or nonprofit organizations, such as corporations, hospitals, churches, museums, schools and social service organizations.
- Present and implement solutions to address business problems
Unique Program Features
- Tailored to the needs of working adults. Course times are flexible and run in short, 8-week terms.
- Focus on applied learning, which provides you practical experience in your professional career and promotes your development as both a leader and manager.
- Class sizes are kept to 15 to 20 students, so that you receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Two convenient locations in Nebraska – Lincoln, NE and Grand Island, NE.