Location of Doane College
Doane's main campus in Crete, Nebraska (population 6,000) is located approximately 25 miles southwest of Lincoln and 75 miles southwest of Omaha.
Regionally, the college is located approximately:
- 200 miles (3.5 hours) from Kansas City, MO
- 200 miles (3.5 hours) from Des Moines, IA
- 480 miles (7 hours) from Denver, CO
- 450 miles (7 hours) from St. Louis, MO
- 500 miles (8.5 hours) from Chicago, IL
Directions to Doane College
FROM I-80: Take exit 388 South 14 miles (Hwy. 103) to Hwy. 33. Right 2 miles to Boswell Avenue. Follow Boswell Avenue south to 13th St.
FROM LINCOLN: Take Hwy. 77 south approx. 12 miles to Hwy. 33. Take Hwy. 33 west 14 miles to Boswell Avenue. Turn left on Boswell to 13 St.
FROM THE WEST: Hwy 6 and Hwy. 34 to Hwy. 33 (junction between Friend and Dorchester). Follow Hwy. 33 through Crete (13th St.), up the hill to Boswell Avenue.
- The Office of Admission is located near the Welcome Center in the Chab Weyers Education & Hixson Lied Art Building (building #6 on the campus map).
- To get to Fuhrer Field House, Haddix Center, Simon Field, Lied Science Building, Heckman Auditorium--turn left at 13 St., and watch for signs on the right.