- B.A. - Mathematics and Computer Science, 2006, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa (Latin minor)
- M.S. - Mathematics, 2008, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Ph.D. - Mathematics , 2011, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
Hobbies and Interests:
coffee (drinking and roasting), gardening, cooking, reading
My research interests are in math education, the topological properties of the complements of complex hyperplane arrangements, and combinatorial game theory.