Jobs & Internships
What can you do with a Doane degree? Anything. Anywhere. Just like our nearly 20,000 Doane alumni around the globe.
Current students and alumni are welcome to register for FREE with JobZone to search and apply for internships, part-time and full-time jobs, and schedule on-campus interviews. You can also post, edit and save your resumé, cover letter and writing samples (giving you access to these documents any time and anywhere you have Internet access) as well as schedule interviews with employers visiting Doane.
JobZone is a free, easy way to view and apply for positions in Nebraska and all around the country.
How to Register
- Vist JobZone and select "Register".
- Complete the "Student Registration" page and click on the "Submit" button.
- You will receive an email to verify your email address and registration.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail address, you will receive an email that your registration has been approved.
- Once you have registered, someone from Career Development will approve your registration request within 48 hours, which will confirm your eligibility to use the JobZone site. Once you have been approved to use JobZone, you will receive an e-mail message that will have your username and password.
- Once you have logged in with the assigned password you received in the welcome message from JobZone, you can change it to one of your choosing. Click on "Profile", then "Password/Preferences".