Ph.D. (Economics), University of Nebraska
M.A. (Economics), University of Nebraska
B.S.B.A. (Economics), University of South Dakota
Doane College, 2007-present
Moravian College, 2006-2007
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2002-2005
Publications and Current Research
- “Teaching Human Trafficking to Business and Economics Students: A Case Study Approach.” (in process)
- “An Overview of TIF in Nebraska.” (in process)
- “Tax Increment Financing, Spillovers and School District Revenue.” National Tax Association Proceedings. (November 2011), 178-184. co-authored with John E. Anderson.
- "The Representation of Women at Public Research Universities: Do Unions Make a Difference?” Industrial and Labor Relations Review. Vol. 63, No. 4 (July 2010), 699-718. co-authored with Ann Mari May and Elizabeth Moorhouse.
- “The State of Tax Increment Financing in the United States.” State Tax Notes. Vol. 45. No. 9. (Aug. 27, 2007), 601-604.
Member, Association of Christian Economists
Member, Human Trafficking Conference Team
Macroeconomics and Literacy (ECO 203)
Statistics (BUS 215)
Intermediate Microeconomics (ECO 304)
Environmental Economics (ECO 309)
Econometrics (ECO 340)
Seminar in Economics (ECO 495)
Human Trafficking (LAR 303)