You could be among the small group of exceptional first-year students chosen for the Honors Program.
As an Honors student, you would enjoy:
- Amazing study abroad opportunities and generous support to get there through your travel scholarship.
- Funding to attend two off-campus cultural events each academic year.
- Early class registration to ensure your courses are always available.
- Special seminars designed by faculty.
- Opportunities to invite speakers for campus seminars, as well as a variety of dinners, contests, and other events for Honors students only.
With opportunity also comes responsibility, such as:
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA for all four years
- Study abroad at one of the many locations recommended by Doane. (Remember, your travel scholarship may be applied toward the trip!)
- Collaborate with other Honors students to design, execute and present an independent research project.
Doane College is an institutional member of the National Collegiate Honors Council.