- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Determine your nearest campus location - Grand Island, Lincoln or Omaha.
- Submit the Lincoln Application, Grand Island Application, or Omaha Application.
- A member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at 402.467.9000 or toll-free 844.321.6642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit an essay describing your career and educational goals, including how graduate study will help you in attaining them.
- Provide an official transcript from the undergraduate institution where you earned your bachelor degree and any graduate institution you attended.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
Submit all materials to:
Doane College Lincoln Campus
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
303 N. 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
The decision to admit applicants is based on an evaluation of the candidate's potential for success in the program. While professional experience is not a requirement, most applicants have some full-time work experience. All admission decisions are communicated in writing to students. When evidence regarding questionable character or personality appear in an applicant's materials, the college reserves the right to evaluate such factors as criteria of admission.
Doane College continues its policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation.