Watch the step by step guide online at Preferred Sections List or follow the instructions below.
- Go to Doane WebAdvisor: http://www.doane.edu/wa and Log In
- Your User Name and Password are the same as your Doane e-mail account.
- Select Students
- Under the Registration section of the menu; select Register for Sections, and Search and register for sections.
- For registration select the future Crete term from the Term drop-down menu, and the subject of the class you want to register for. You may also narrow your search further by selecting course levels, course numbers, and sections (...these fields are optional). You may also select multiple subjects to increase your search results or search by meeting time, days of the week, course title and instructor name.
- Select the section you want by checking the box in the "Select Sections(s)" column. You can select an unlimited number of sections for a term. There is no conflict checking on the preferred sections list. However, once you have added a section to your preferred sections list, it can only be removed by your advisor. When you have selected all of the sections you wish to take, click "SUBMIT".
- You have now created a list of preferred sections that you and your advisor can review when you meet for your appointment. At this point you ARE NOT REGISTERED for Fall, Interterm or Spring. Your advisor will move preferred sections to your schedules.