Federal law requires that official academic transcripts be released only upon receipt of a written request bearing the handwritten signature of the student. Transcripts will not be issued if all financial obligations to the college have not been satisfied.
THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS:
- Click here for directions to request transcripts online through National Student Clearinghouse's secure website.
- Click on the link below to print a request form. The attached request forms are in pdf format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your machine to open the documents. You can download a free version at the Adobe website. Directions for submission are on the form.
3. Send us a letter with the following information
- last date of attendance
- social security number, student ID number, or birthdate
- previous names used while attending Doane College
- complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
Mail all requests to:
Crete, NE 68333-2430
Or Fax to: 402.826.8600
4. Visit a campus location to complete a transcript request form and pay the fee per transcript.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Office by:
phone: 1.800.333.6263 or 402.826.8251