Services we provide include:
- Comb binding
- Saddle stapling
- Lamination (up to 8.5 x11)
- 3 hole punch
- Copy jobs may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. Please provide full instructions on how you want the copies.
- Color copies are now available! (Additional charge for color printing.)
Central receiving of:
- USPS mail/packages
- Postage stamps
- Certified, insured, priority and express mail
- Bulk mail processing
- Process all outgoing mail
- Distribution of all incoming mail as well as campus mail
Students are assigned a mailbox to use for the four years they attend Doane. Mail is placed in student mailboxes by noon Monday through Friday. No mail is delivered on weekends or holidays. If an item is too large to fit into the mailbox, a notice is sent to pick up the item in the Service Bureau.
Service Bureau hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7:30-4:30 p.m. Students may also purchase postage for letters or packages from the Service Bureau.
The address to send mail is listed below:
Crete, NE 68333
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Service Bureau at 402.826.8285.