Visit the College of Education Graduate website.
This endorsement requires 15 graduate credit hours of coursework in English as a Second Language. The courses meet the requirements for Nebraska ESL certification. Students must take the following coursework.
- EDU 729 ESL: Communicating in an Educational Environment (3)
- EDU 682 Curriculum for ESL Students (3)
- EDU 683 Linguistics for ESL Teachers (3)
- EDU 684 Methods for Teaching and Assessing ESL Students (3)
- EDU 621 Internship for ESL (3)
This is a supplemental endorsement. Participants must hold a Nebraska teaching certificate in another K-12 teaching area to be eligible for this endorsement.
Additional Endorsement Options: