The goals of Enrollment Days are to have students leave with a copy of their fall course schedule and a better sense of what college life will be like.
What to Expect
- Sign up for classes (including your freshman LAR seminar).
- Learn about financial aid and payment options.
- Technology on campus.
- Residence Life
- Living on campus.
- Going to classes.
- Social life of a college student.
- Health and Wellness Office
- Turn in required health forms.
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- Take a tour of some of the sample residence halls: Sheldon, Frees, and Smith.
If you intend to work on campus at any time during your time at Doane University, you are required to complete an I-9 form that requires identification. Please bring these documents with you. Copies are not acceptable.
Summer 2016 Enrollment Days:
FULL - Monday, June 6, 2016
FULL - Tuesday, June 7, 2016
FULL - Thursday June 16, 2016
FULL - Friday, June 17, 2016
FULL - Friday, July 22, 2016
A student must pay their enrollment deposit in order to be eligible to attend an enrollment day event. Enrollment Day event attendance is required with a maximum of 60 students per event.
2016 Enrollment Days Parent/Student Guide--Check me Out!