The goals of Enrollment Days are to have students leave with a copy of their fall course schedule and a better sense of what college life will be like.
What to Expect
- Sign up for classes.
- Learn about financial aid and payment options.
- Technology on campus.
- Residence Life
- Living on campus.
- Going to classes.
- Social life of a college student.
- Health and Wellness Office
- Turn in required health forms.
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- Take a tour of some of the sample residence halls: Sheldon, Frees, and Smith.
If you intend to work on campus at any time during your time at Doane College, you are required to complete an I-9 form that requires identification. Please bring these with you. Copies are not acceptable.
Contact Suzy Cochnar at 402.826.6767.