The goals of Enrollment Days are to have students leave with a copy of their fall course schedule and a better sense of what college life will be like.
What to Expect
- Sign up for classes!
- Learn about financial aid and payment options
- Technology on campus
- Residence Life
- Living on campus
- Going to classes
- Social life of a college student
- Health and Wellness Office
- Turn in required health forms
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria
- Take a tour of some of the sample residence halls in Sheldon, Frees, and Smith
If you intend to work on campus at any time during your time at Doane College, you are required to complete an I-9 form that requires identification. Please bring these with you. Copies are not acceptable.
Contact Suzy Cochnar at 402.826.6767