Courses & Credits
For more information on our Accelerated Certification Program courses, please refer to the MED Catalog.
- Summer I – EDS 620, EDU 613 or EDU-600, EDU 624, EDU-663
- Fall – EDU 626, EDU 633, EDU 639 + 1 hour content area methods course
- Spring – EDU 655, EDU 602
- Summer II – EDU 665, and a computer class to be selected from EDU 625, EDU 636 or EDU 638
- An additional 9 hours (EDU 601, EDU 603, and EDU 604) are required for the Master of Education degree
Please see the information under “Endorsement Programs” for the additional requirements for an ESL or Mild, Moderate Special Education endorsement for accelerated certification students. These endorsements will require additional credit hours and an additional term or terms of study.