Course Information & Schedules
- Lincoln Campus
- Omaha Campus
- Grand Island Campus
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Arts in Counseling
WebAdvisor is Doane College's web interface that allows the Doane community and our guests to access specific college information.
As a student interested in attending Doane, you can look at course offerings, check the status of your application, and find other information.
For current students, faculty, and staff, WebAdvisor is used to check grades, search for classes, register online, add/drop classes, and access other information.
Some information may be accessed by anyone, such as search for classes. Other information requires you to log-in with a User ID and password.
If you need help with WebAdvisor, you may:
- Contact Doane's help desk at 402.826.8411 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Amos Joseph at 402.826.6760; e-mail email@example.com
- Contact Shawn Soper if you are on the Lincoln or Grand Island Campus at 402.466.4774 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Doane's blackboard system is used with courses on Doane's Crete Campus.