Burrage Hall

Colonial/ Burrage

 

Burrage Hall (now known as one of the “quads”) was completed in 1966 as Georgian Hall. In 1978, the hall was renamed for Dwight G. Burrage, instructor in Greek and Latin and registrar from 1906-44.

Interested in Doane? Let us know.

Programs

Apply

Every college degree is its own adventure. Start yours today. More ›