- A copy of your current teaching certificate
- Evidence of 2 years teaching experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.80 or higher
- A graduate GPA of 3.0 after 9 hours of course work
- Three written letters of recommendation
- Provisional admittance to the graduate program
How to Apply
First-time applicants must create an account.
After you have created an account, log in and complete the Application for Admission. Students must complete the application and pay a $30 application fee before beginning the first 600-level course.
Provide an official transcript from the institution awarding his/her undergraduate degree, and an official transcript from each institution granting graduate credit the student wishes evaluated for transfer credit.
These transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to the address below and must bear the official stamp of the issuing institution. (Transcripts issued to students are not acceptable for submission.)
Graduate Studies in Education
303 N. 52nd St.
Lincoln, NE 68504
Three letters of recommendation are required, a copy of your current teaching certificate, proof of two years of teaching experience must also be provided.