Application for Admission Process
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Determine your nearest campus location - Lincoln or Grand Island.
- Complete an application form online or print a hard copy.
- Submit a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit an essay describing your career and educational goals, including how graduate study will help you in attaining them.
- Provide an official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution you attended.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a signed FERPA Statement.
Submit all materials to your nearest campus location:
School of Graduate and Professional Studies – MAM
303 North 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
School of Graduate and Professional Studies - MAM
3180 West US Hwy 34
Grand Island, NE 68801-7279
The decision to admit applicants is based on an evaluation of the candidate's potential for success in the program. While professional experience is not a requirement, most applicants have some full-time work experience. All admission decisions are communicated in writing to students. When evidence regarding questionable character or personality appear in an applicant's materials, the college reserves the right to evaluate such factors as criteria of admission.
Doane College continues its policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or marital status. Applicants who wish to request special accommodations in the admission process should contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 402-466-4774.