The Communicaitons building is scheduled to reopen tomorrow (Thursday) April 17, 2014 at 7 a.m. For current or past updates please go to: www.doane.edu/communications-update.
The Alumni Council consists of 18 members. Six members are elected each year or serve a second term. The term of a council member is three years, and a member can only serve two consecutive terms.
Council member's duties include:
- Attend four regular meetings a year
- Serve as an advisory board for the alumni programs
- Select recipients for alumni awards
- Nominate alumni to serve as alumni trustees on the Doane College Board of Trustees
- Serve on one of the committees
- Awards Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Ad Hoc committees as needed
- Attend special events