Alumni Career Services
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
Throughout the year, alumni volunteers share their expertise, advice and career success stories at career workshops, professional development seminars, industry panel discussions and networking events. Opportunities to participate occur on all Doane campuses in Crete, Lincoln, Grand Island, and Omaha. Volunteers in specific career segments are contacted throughout the year.
Job Zone: The Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium provides a convenient connection between employers and students/alumni from eight of Nebraska’s four-year colleges and universities. Employers and students/alumni can access the Consortium’s online job board, the JobZone.
- Employers can post full-time and part-time positions, internships, and volunteer/service opportunities which can be accessed by students and alumni from the Consortium member institutions.
- Employers can interview students and alumni at a central location, rather than traveling to each of the eight Consortium schools.
- The Consortium provides résumé referral services to employers.
How do I register?
Registration only takes 30 seconds!
- Go to: https://ncrc-csm.symplicity.com/students
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail requesting that you verify your e-mail address.
- Verify your e-mail address for security purposes.
- A staff member will approve your registration.
Alumni should also consider uploading their résumé so they can apply online for jobs and internships, participate in interviews with employers on campus, and have their résumé referred to employers via résumé referral.