E-Transcripts/National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
*As of September 25, 2012 Doane College changed eTranscipt providers from Docufide to the National Student Clearinghouse(NSC) in order to serve students better. If you had previously made an account with Docufide to order transcripts, it is no longer valid.
Why should I use NSC?
- I need an electronic version of my transcript.
- I can request transcripts and make payments on a secure web site 24/7.
- I can track my request online, see when it's received, sent, and see when it has been delivered.
- An electronic transcript won't get lost in the mail.
- I don't have access to a fax or scanner.
Why wouldn't I use NSC?
- I don't want to pay the extra $2.25 NSC charges to do an electronic request.
- I don't need an electronic copy of my transcript for the additional $1.00 ($8.25 total).
- I need a transcript sent to another Doane campus. All Doane locations/programs can access a Doane transcript
- I'm not comfortable putting credit card information online.
Okay I'm ready to get started. What do I do?
There are two ways to request online transcripts.
1) Login to WebAdvisor and select Request a Transcript. Since you've securely logged into WebAdvisor a signature will not be required for your transcript request.
2) Login to National Student Clearinghouse. Follow the directions on the screens. At the end you can electronically sign with your mouse for the request.