Masters of Education
Final grades for Spring are due Friday, May 10, at 9:00 A.M.
- Go to WebAdvisor and Log In immediately. Enter your user name (first name. last name) and password (same password you use for your Doane email account).
- Once you log in, scroll down and select Faculty and Advisors.
- Click on Grading under Faculty Information on the Faculty Menu screen.
- The 1st Grading screen will appear. Select the 2013 Spring Graduate Education term and submit - the start or end dates remain blank.
- On the next Grading screen select - Final grading and the course you wish to access. Click the submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- Please REVIEW students listed on your roster carefully. Contact Wilma Daddario at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Graduate Office IMMEDIATELY if your roster is incorrect.
- Once you have entered all the grades make sure you click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen. WebAdvisor will time-out after 30 minutes so your grades may be lost.
If you are unable to grade through WebAdvisor, please contact Barb Kemper at 1-800-333-6263, x8563 or email@example.com.
Grades you may assign:
- A,B,C,D,F You may use a + or - on grades A, B,C, or D.
- An incomplete (I) may be given if a student is not able to complete the work by the last day of the course, due to sickness or other extenuating circumstance that the student has discussed with the instructor. In order to receive an incomplete (I), a student must have completed at least 75% of the coursework required for the course. When awarding an incomplete, the instructor will assign an expiration date NO LATER THAN the last day of the next term. The expiration date for Spring 2013 incompletes will be December 6, 2013 (enter as 120613). If the expiration date passes without a grade change from the instructor, the incomplete grade will automatically convert to an "F". This is a final grade and will not be changed, per the grade change policy. All grade changes need to be processed through the Registrar's Office. Incompletes cannot be removed through WebAdvisor.
Do not enter "W" as a grade! The "W" has already been entered for students who have officially withdrawn from a course!! Contact the Graduate's Office if there is a student in question.