Registration Information for Crete Advisors
School of Arts & Sciences
- STUDENTS WILL make an Academic Plan with courses they wish to take for Fall 2014 and/or Summer 2014.
- STUDENTS WILL Request to have their plan reviewed by you.
- FACULTY ADVISORS will receive an email prompting you to approve their course plan.
Video: Faculty Approval for Freshman or Undeclared Students
Video: Faculty Approval for Upperclass Students
- STUDENTS WILL Register for courses during their Class Level registration time period.
Note: If you have problems viewing WebAdvisor try a different Internet Browser or contact the Helpdesk.
Scheduling is done BY CLASS LEVEL according to the number of credits students have earned up to this point in time.
(95+ credits already earned)
(60-94 credits already earned)
|April 10, 11|
(30-59 credits already earned)
|April 14, 15|
(0-29 credits already earned)
|April 16 - 18|
Doane Honor Program participants can schedule their courses one class level ahead.
Click here to see
Some points to remember:
- When the students add course to their plan, WebAdvisor does not check for conflicts.
- Students can put an unlimited number of classes on their plan for you to approve.