Registrar & Institutional Research
Crete Campus Hours Summer Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon-Thurs: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Lincoln Campus Hours
Mon-Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Crete Campus Information
Location: Padour-Walker Administration Building
Address: 1014 Boswell Avenue,
Crete, Nebraska 68333
Phone: 402.826.8251 / 800.333.6263
All transcript requests are processed at the Crete Office.
Lincoln Campus Information
Location: Fred Brown Center, 2nd Flr
Address: 303 North 52nd Street,
Lincoln, Nebraska 68504
Phone: 402.466.4774 / 888.803.6263
The Lincoln Campus Registrar's office supports all College of Professional Studies Programs.
Purpose and Mission
- To support and help implement the overall philosophy and mission of Doane University.
- To provide service to all students (former, current and future) in a patient, understanding and helpful manner.
- To provide support to faculty and staff whenever needed.
- To communicate policies to the campus community and administer them consistently in the spirit of their intent.
- To keep current of issues and trends which may affect the operation of the office.
- To support the academic integrity of the university and maintain a high standard of excellence.
Registrar's Office Staff
402.467.9037 or toll-free at 888.803.6263
TBA, Assistant Registrar
Linda Butcher, Assistant Registrar/Financial Aid Associate
402.467.9048 or toll-free at 888.803.6263
Other staff who support the work of the Registrar's Office:
Leah Schaber, Assistant Dean Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction