Faculty & Staff Dining Accounts
Sodexo is excited to announce a new program that will be available to all Doane College Faculty and Staff. Tiger Bucks is an account that you can deposit money (cash or personal check) into and use towards all food purchases at Doane College through Sodexo dining. Deposits can be easily made with any member of management in the Sodexo office. The office is located in the back of the Dining Hall, please ask the cashier at the front if you need help locating the office.
Benefits of using Tiger Bucks
- In the dining hall, for every nine meals purchased, the tenth will be free! Sodexo will keep individual employee incentive cards at the front door to be punched when a meal is purchased and when there are nine punches on the card, the employee will receive the tenth meal for free. In the Tiger Inn and Common Grounds Coffee House, a 10% discount on the total purchase will be available.
How to Sign up for a Tiger Bucks Account:
Enrollment is available by filling out the attached form or in the Sodexo office located in the Dining Hall. Please see any member of Sodexo management in order to enroll in the program. The program will utilize the barcode on your Doane College ID card, so please make sure you have one, available through the Doane College business office prior to enrolling.
|Meal:||Faculty/Staff Prices||Guest Prices|
- The program will run year round (including summers).
- Family members and friends are always welcome, but will be charged the regular guest price for the meal in the dining hall. The participating faculty/ staff member will receive a punch on their incentive card for all meals purchased, including guest meals.
- The 10% discount will also be effective for faculty/ staff purchasing food/ meals for guests in the Common Grounds or Tiger Inn when using their Tiger Bucks account.
- Requests for refunds will only be granted in extenuating circumstances as confirmed and verified by the Doane College Department of Human Resources.
- This program does not extend to catered meals.
- Prices are subject to contractual changes.