Due to the power outage in the Communications Building, many classes and events scheduled for this week have been moved. For continued updates and location changes please go to www.doane.edu/communications-update.
- Submit your anticipated summer conference dates for the following summer.
- Meet with events staff to finalize room reservations/review contracts.
- Return signed contract and certificate of insurance.
- Camp/conference representatives contact food services, etc. regarding needs.
- Supply events office with copies of any conference marketing publications. This will help us to be knowledgeable of your group's goals.
- Get anticipated number of attendees, housing, and linen needs to campus events coordinator.
One Month Before Your Conference
- Campus staff will contact you to review information and verify number of participants, check-in and check-out times, locations, parking needs, etc.
14 Days Prior
- Confirm final room count.
- Get us a final copy of your conference's schedule of events.
1st Day of Camp
- Check in with summer conference staff.
- Submit final room list (this will be used for billing purposes).
- Supply staff with a list of all camp attendees to include phone number's they can be reached at in the event of an emergency.
Throughout the Conference
- Notify staff of any maintenance or housekeeping problems to ensure timely service.
- Notify staff immediately of any lost or stolen keys.
- Check-in with conference staff daily to keep lines of communication open.
After the Conference
- Check out with conference staff and return all keys.
- Complete summer conference surveys.
- Final invoice will be sent to you. This invoice will include all room, food, etc. charges.